Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's Been Too Long

Oh my, it's been a while since I posted here.  I guess that's because a lot has been going on: Cirque du Grivois fundraiser cabaret show, Create Denver art and business expo, pub trivia, Mother's Day brunch, catching up with old friends, immersing myself in arts and crafts.  All good things, and all things which are making me extremely happy.  So mission accomplished.  Blog over.

Just kidding.  I know you (and by you I mean the NO ONE who reads this blog) were aghast.  I am just so interesting, right?  Actually, I was sort of looking over this blog (all - what - ten posts?) and it's the type of self-absorbed insipid cliched drivel I always feared (and knew) it would be. I really want to revamp my focus - the whole find thyself theme actually served its purpose, as it got me motivated to jump back into a lot of things I love, but now I want to concentrate more on art, style, thriftiness, food, events, etc. specific to Denver.  I love love love my city and the Create Denver Expo coupled with some introductions to Denver-centric blogs have really made me want to be the essence of a Denverite in my own right.  I don't know exactly what it will look like (I also want to focus on some art/craft/style in general) or if I'll use this blog as my base, but we'll see.  This is what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment