Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Binge

Okay, I admit I'm sort of "bingeing" before my two diets - I'm baking peanut butter cookies (this after having a lavender cupcake, too - but come on.  Lavender.  It was delicious. And cookies are needed because it's cold and rainy outside.) and trying to figure out what I should buy before my Spending Diet.  What I really want/need is some new kitchen implements. I'm assuming this should include this trivet and this cookie jar from Anthropologie, right?  But honestly, I'm super excited to start being the healthy, crafty, simple person I imagine, so I'm going to be cooking and baking a lot.  So far I need/want:

Cooling rack
Bread pan(s)
Roasting pan
Rolling pin
Rolling mat
Good measuring cups and spoons
Wooden mixing spoon
Grill pan
New cooking utensils??

And of course I'd like all sorts of other things.  I get kind of silly with kitchen items.  That and storage options.  I don't know why.  I'm secretly really domestic, that must have something to do with it.

Also, as a side note, I checked out a ton of books on starting a small business, creative exercises and writing business plans from the library.  Let the entrepreneurship commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment